Wednesday, April 21, 2010

unlucky

I found my camera on Sunday and finished my scary movie on Monday. It took it the whole day to edit it and it was great. Since I don't know how to save imovie, I totally lost my movie. Now all I have are the separate video clips of it that are not edited. I lost the voice overs and the adjustments too. I am so mad that I can't do it again, so I am going with Elaine's style of movie. I am so unlucky. I can't believe it is really gone. I'll show you a clip of it tomorrow in class, but I hope that my new movie is satisfying. Boooo to me. I am bringing Kyle's laptop into class tomorrow because I don't know how to save this movie and I don't want to erase my work. If for some reason this movie is erased, I will probably kill myself. I have to admit I have a love/hate relationship with technology. something has got to give and I hope it's not me. I am tired of not mastering the saving process on a mac. Why can't I get it? I think macs are out to mess up my day. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment