Thursday, April 15, 2010

My favorite TV shows

I am watching World's Dumbest on tru tv and I love it. People come up with the craziest things to hurt themselves with. I saw a man going down a snowy mountain backwards. Guess what happened, he fell really hard. I don't understand why people do these things and then complain when they get hurt. I Also love the show Everybody loves Raymond. It's funny. I really like Deb. I am also into my show Lost. There are only 3 or 4 episodes left. Lately I have been so busy, I have no time to watch it. In the weekend I guess I will catch up with my shows after I find my camera. Elaine had a great idea with her film because she used the camera of her laptop. Maybe I could do that too.

I have so many ideas for my film. I started to film something but it was not that great. Thank goodness I lost my camera so that I could start alllllll overrrr. LOL That was a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment