Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My sister's daughter is a B.

My niece is 7 months pregnant and she is a B. She's 20 years old and graduated high school last summer. she is not working and my poor big sister has to take care of her, the baby and the boyfriend. WTF? I dont understand how you can freeload off of your mom with your unborn baby and your boyfriend. That seems crazy to me. I know it's my sister's fault for putting up with all those extra pple in the house.

Let me tell you a funny story on how my niece is a B. My sister gave her a weekender bag so that when she gives birth, she could have something to put her stuff in. My 13 year old niece took that bag and stood over her cousin's house with it. The big B, which is Sheila starts cursing at my little niece Suleyka and beats on her. When my sister breaks it off, Sheila cursing at her too, and continues with the beat down. Suleyka was covering herself and hit Sheila in the stomach and WWIII started. My other sister Sugeilly who is pregnant as well had to tell them to stop. Sheila wanted to use Sugeilly's cell to call the cops on Suleyka for attempted murder lol. How stupid can you be? If you would have kept your hands to yourself maybe nothing would have happened. anyhow so Sugeilly tells her she is being a drama queen and Sheila's attention now goes to Sugeilly. They curse each other out and that is that. sheila went next door to call the cops. What a punk. I am shamed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment