Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soldier Repsonse

Here is the reply back message I got from my buddy in the army. I think we might have trouble with the internet connection so we have to be very careful how we plan this.

I've been home from Iraq for a few months now and everyone I know is pretty much back home now too. Most soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan don't have easy access to internet especially high bandwith programs like Skype and if they do they probably are not on the front lines. when I was over there it was like once every few weeks and we would use those few hours we got on the internet to talk to loved ones before we had to go back out on missions. Is your class sending any care packages to the soldiers who you're asking for help from because we were always in need of socks, and food that wasn't awful and fresh batteries for our laser sites on our rifles and night vision goggles. Ask your professor about that and best of luck with your project I hope it all goes well.

Thanks,
Chris ****

No comments:

Post a Comment