Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Tank Space

After looking at the Google SketchUp rendering of The Tank I am having a difficult time coming up with a legitimate idea for what we can do to alter the space. The only idea I could come up with is a fog machine in the middle of the stage with audio playing from the battlefield. This will help to make it feel as if the audience is actually in Afghanistan or Iraq. It would also be cool to get the audience to participate so it is less likely that they will get bored watching the presentation. Engaging the audience will be important in making this project successful. In addition, the only other idea I had was to use the three projectors that Professor Baldwin will be bringing and having them project in different areas (i.e. the wall, ceiling, longue area, etc.). This will only help to add to our presentation. Other than those ideas I really don’t have anything else. I hope everyone else is having an easier time than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment