Tuesday, April 13, 2010

scoobymagic!



i had my heart set on making a stop-motion animation film for my fictional film. after taking hundreds of pictures to be developed into a mere less-than-a-minute worth of film time, i... WON'T GIVE IN!

here i was just experimenting with two random toys that i had laying around. and yeah, i still have toys around.

editing wasn't as anal raping... its just a simple upload, drag and click, and simply shrinking the time frame per picture. there's not fancy graphics or wooshy noises. no sparkles and glamour. just a camera, toys, and me.

but the preparation was definitely anal raping... moving things 0.000001mm at a time was a bit frustrating. especially since i was sitting on my floor working on this til 1am. and wishing i had a third hand to help me!

but the end result was pretty cool. it was making the inanimate animate. like chuckie? that crazy redhead? and no, i'm not talking about Finster.

hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment