Monday, April 12, 2010

Net Book

Kyle got me a net book for our 4 year anniversary. I'm really happy because now I can blog and do my papers when ever I want. Usually Kyle takes his lap top with him if he leaves the house. I hate when he does this because I can't blog. Now even if he takes his mac with him, I can still do my work. Yay for me. My net book is off white and has a design of rectangles. I can't wait until I really put my baby to use.

I am contemplating ideas for my movie. I am still trying to think how this is going to be done because I need a real video camera. I think that my digital camera is too flimsy for this movie. The sound quality is poor, and the images are a little hazy. I like the camera in Kyle's lap top but how can I film a movie on a camera connected to the lap top? Maybe for some scenes I could use it, but not all scenes. I am thinking of doing Hansel and Gretel. I'll cast my little brother and sister as the little kids and I will be the witch. I want sex and violence but I have to be careful with what my siblings could see. After all my actors will be children and I won't cross that line. Maybe I could do a dream sequence with me fantasizing about eating candy. I am thinking of wearing my witch costume from a few Halloweens ago. Oh well whatever I decide, I am going to start shooting Friday and hopefully end shooting on Saturday. On Sunday I will edit my movie or add extra clips. I hope I do a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment