Sunday, April 11, 2010

28 Months Later

So obviously I’ve changed my mind about what I am going to do for my fictional film. Originally I thought of doing a spoof of the movie Hostile, but figured that would be too dark and dreary. So that was when I decided to do something based off of one of my favorite movies, 28 Days Later. I figured the 3rd installment should be based in the United States seeing as how it spread to Europe at the end of the 2nd movie.

After watching my fictional film in class on Thursday I noticed a few flaws in the plot and I will try my hardest to fix them up. As Prof. Baldwin already suggested, I want to have this feeling of isolation and loneliness in my movie. I have an idea that would work with what I already have. I may also want to add in an element of de-humanization. Show the people what humans are really like when there all jacked up on rage!

No comments:

Post a Comment