Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ranting Blog

Have you ever noticed how history repeats itself? Why is this so? I think people are really stupid when it comes to the government. No one in politics cares about what is going on in the real world. They need to stop being so greedy and actual help people out. I need results. I need change now! I wanted Hillary to be the president, and although she would have probably have been in the same boat that Obama is in now, I would have felt more safe. I feel that Obama has a plan and it could work but the results are not going to happen in 4 or 8 years. This plan is going to take more than a decade. I feel that people were excited about the first black president and that is why Obama was chosen. But Obama is a white man’s tool. He is so into his image and he is forgetting the real reason why people chose him. I need change and I wish I was smart enough to be the president because I am filled with so many ideas that could work if only I had everyone’s cooperation. First and for most, I want the education system needs to change. In the city this winter 19 schools were closed because they couldn’t meet the required grades. So what I don’t understand is if these children can’t meet the grades, why is the solution to close down schools so that these “stupid” children could crowd other schools and then everyone has hard times learning. WTF? I think they are trying to make everyone inadequate so that people could be easier to control. I admit it, I have a writing problem. I need to expand my vocabulary. I talk to my friends and they learned so many things that I did not in school. I wonder if it’s because I went to a crappy school in the Bronx or was it because girls in these schools were not as encouraged to do well in school as much as boys. I noticed this when I was in the first grade. I won a spelling bee in my class. I was up against a boy named Evert, and because Evert lost two teachers said “Oh I wonder if Evert had his breakfast today? Something must be wrong with him.” I told my teacher that I just so happen to be smarter than him and she thought I was being rude. Now I know I was smarter than him because he is currently busy being a loser. I never had support while growing up. Yeah people encouraged me to do well in school so that I won’t become a problem child, but it wasn’t an encouragement of support. I was doing work in class to pass, not to nurture my future. Sometimes I did not do the work, but kissed up to the teacher and they still let me pass. I wasted so much time in school when I should have been looking for a brighter future. I could have been something important, but I wasted time. I was encouraged to be silent in class, while the boys answered all the questions. I was rewarded for my good behavior and punished for being too chatty. I would talk to the boys because the popular girls did not accept me. The boys were never called chatty. I am glad that I am where I am today, but sometimes I wonder how great my education would have been if someone encouraged me to be great. My mother tells me to do well in school. She never buys my books, or sends me care packages at SB; she doesn’t give me money for lunch or transportation. She sends me to do chores and to take care of my siblings when I have work to do. If he wants me to do well in school, then why make my life impossible when I am at home trying to do work. It makes no sense. Right now I am staying with Kyle, but when I move back home in a couple of months, things are going to change. I want my mother to be more active in my life. Wow that was a rant rather than a blog... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment