Sunday, April 11, 2010

Class Schedule

I cannot believe that it is that time of the year again. It feels like I just picked out classes for the Spring 10 semester the other day, but long behold I am now picking them out for the fall. I always hate picking my classes. I always waste my time thinking about the perfect schedule. I also have to take into consideration a number of other factors. For example, I have a good job that I would like to continue during the semester so I want to make enough time for that. I also want to make time for my internship as well as time in between classes to either eat, study, or do homework. In addition, I have to think about how desperately I need a certain class in order to graduate and whether or not the professor is any good (that’s where www.ratemyprofessors.com comes in handy). The weird part about it all is that I only need eleven more classes to graduate within the span of two semesters. I thought it would be easier as you go along, but it turns out it gets harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment