Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mercury Bummer

Kyle and I celebrate today 4 years of being together. Woo hoo! I can't believe it's 4 years already, but then again I can. Last night we went to the Mercury Bar to celebrate that he is going to the school he wants. It wasn't that much fun until the last 10 minutes because I was in a real bad mood. As soon as we got there Kyle got us some drinks and immediately the bartender spills Kyle's beer. So I ask him if he could replace it with a new one because Kyle didn't even touch the drink yet. The A-hole says no and then continues to ignore us for the rest of the night. So I tell another bartender what happened and she says that we were lying. I couldn't believe it, we couldn't even order drinks after that so Kyle's sister, Kaylin, got us drinks. I was so mad, I really wanted to rip someone's head off. So I stared at the bartenders with foam dripping from my fangs. Kyle wanted to dance so we danced for 15 minutes and then we left. My cousin and a friend named Ryan slept over because it was already 4 am. The people at the bar were lame. I never use this word but there is nothing else to describe a bunch of drunken 21 year olds trying to get laid and most of them being girls. About half a decade ago I used to go to this bar and it was awesome. The music and crowd were great, they still had the same music from 2005 and the same age group. I am getting old! Oh well, at least I can appreciate a great bar when I see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment