Thursday, April 15, 2010

Craigslist

So I was on Craigslist awhile back posting an ad for our final project. I hoped that the site would grab someone’s attention, but I did not have any luck in doing so. After posting the ad I went back to the homepage and found a section that I had never seen before: Adult Services. I sort of figured out what it might be hinting at, but was not certain because that type of “stuff” is illegal In America. It only took one ad for me to realize that it was exactly what I thought it was. I immediately clicked out and was left wondering how is it legal to post something like that. I also wondered why anyone would want to degrade themselves by selling their bodies for sex. Guess this site goes on my creepy sites list along with Chatroulette.

No comments:

Post a Comment