Thursday, February 18, 2010

Walking on H2O

I created this rough model of a 3D space in sketch up. The concept behind it is walking on H2O. I would build an open gallery that sits on water and fix colored cylinder blocks in the water that serve as a walkway to and through the gallery. The cylinder blocks would change colors to match heat waves given off by individuals walking on the blocks at the time. Images of art work, photography and videos would be projected on the inner walls and roof of the gallery. All visuals will be those produced by local artists/designers. Sound will also be produced in the environment via hidden speakers inside and outside of the gallery. The gallery is made of colored glass and on special occasions images would also be projected on the outer walls as well as on the water. Hope you like my space. As I get better skilled in sketch up I will re-do this space to be more accurate and life like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment