Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cat sitting

My sister is moving into her new house next week. She did not want to pay March's rent from her apartment now so she is going to stay at her in-laws for a week. My dad lives with her so he is going to visit my grandmother in Puerto Rico for a week. My sister's stupid cat Gabby did not have a place to stay, so she's staying in Kyle's house. Cats are weird. Since yesterday Gabby has been stuck in the bathroom, underneath the sink. She does not want to move from there. We try to feed her, and make her feel comfortable, but nothing works. At least she uses the litter box. So I get into stupid fights with Kyle because I don't want to make her come out of her hiding spot. He goes in the bathroom to check up on her every 20 minutes. Then he comes out and says that I am horrible with animals. What a jackass. I am going to call my sister in a couple of days if the cat continues to do this. Kyle wants me to call my sister now, and I told him to relax because it hasn't even been 24 hours.

I am allergic to cats. Gabby is really cute but I don't want to touch her. Itchy eyes, red blotches, wheezing, it's not fun. I took a claritin so I should be good for 12 hours. I wonder if the cat is going to react the same way in my sister's new house. She is afraid of new open space. I hope she gets used to it because if not, my sister has a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment