Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogging Community

It's amazing how the blogging world provides a kind of invisible yet visible community. I blogalize (socialize) with a few women and it is such a great community that we have formed. We help each other out, give support, show interest in each other's projects and so when I needed to find a dress pattern similar to a dress I had seen and fell in love with, one of my fellow bloggers was on the mission and came to the rescue. She suggested this pattern and even found me a link. I mean she is kinda, almost like a stranger but she went out of her way to find me the pattern. I bought it from an etsy seller and now I am choosing my fabric. I want to make it in time for Spring/Summer. Here is the dress I want to make and then here is the pattern I bought.

BTW, I am teaching myself how to sew. I bought a sewing machine a year ago without any knowledge of how to use the scary equipment and now it is such a dear piece of machinery to me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment