Friday, February 19, 2010

The best things in life are free.

Total cliche, but it has meaning.

The socially privileged can get the shinier cars and the plastic bodies, but the humble are content, peaceful and accepting of life. Needless to say, their vitalism is NOT matierialistic.

I'd trade all my clothes in, save a shirt and pants (who would want to run naked in February?), to secure the best I can for myself. I'd trade all my earrings, DVDs, or posters for some assurance in getting the best I can one day.

Though, "the best" can't be bartered like Pokemon cards. Sad.

But I've thought about the top 3 FREE things that can put a smile on anyone's face. Or at least mine, anyways.
1. Free time
2. Free food
3. Free hugs. (and not the cheap wrap-one-arm-around-the-shoulder-awkwardly kind of hugs. Those suck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment