Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wake up in the morning NOT feeling like P Diddy.

Sheesh, what would I do if I woke up one morning feeling like P Diddy?

Maybe I'd be hungover (in that case, I don't want to wake up feeling like him), wearing a 5 o'clock shadow, or with a diesel body. All the while, wearing some flashy glasses.

But most of us probably don't wake up feeling like P Diddy. And that's ok. Who wants to wake up knowing millions of other people are waking up feeling the same way you are? That's creepy. And there'd be no variety.

But imagine if we all did, we'd talk about the same things. The same way we'd style our hair, the same clothes we thought about wearing, the same sound we heard when we sliced our credit card through the machine. Not really amusing, I think, and maybe a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment