Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Space perception.... people perception?


I went to the Kings Park Psychiatric Center and took these pics. These are just some of the shots I got and I think they speak for themselves. I wondered a lot about the people that were kept in this center, I wondered who they were and what they did or did not. I wondered how they felt walking up the long linear path to the center and how they felt when they were no longer outsiders to this place but insiders. What they thought looking through the windows. Who they saw on the outside. I wondered about their families, their pets, their money, their property, they way they combed their hair and brushed their teeth. The reflections they saw in mirrors (if any were around). I wondered about what sounds came out of this massive building.

I have more pictures that I will post later on. I hope you enjoy these. I also plan to visit other places, hopefully for the weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment