Friday, February 19, 2010

Finding Mind.

There is an excessiveness when it comes to my unorganizational skills. I still have SAT register receipts filed somewhere (with the offchance that maybe I may need them?), three-year-old bank deposits, old high school newspapers, whimsical certificates, and charcoal stubs used for sketching (or not).

These things probably should be disposed. Or at least filtered in the "trash" or "keep" categories. Honestly, I am a little afraid to let some things go. They won't change my life if I keep them, but it would make it less cluttered.

I need the anal-skills of a super-duper-booper organizer. Things get dumped depending on importance (really important things on top, not really important things on bottom). Though I've tried organizing, like using folders and tape, things go back in a two-weekish time span. I think I've learned to live unorganized. But not so threatingly unorganized that I can't find my mind. Because that would be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment