Friday, February 19, 2010

crappy dream

So I had a dream that I was on a bus with my family going to the Bronx Zoo. I was wearing a magenta tunic, and white shorts. I would never wear such a thing but in the dream it looked nice on me. I really had to use the bathroom all of a sudden and went number 2 on myself. It was so grosssss!! I had white shorts remember? The bus driver and other passengers wanted to kick me out of the bus. My mother got really mad and wanted to beat up those people. It sounds so funny, but I was dying inside. I told the driver of the bus that no taxi would take me and all I wanted to do was get home as soon as possible. LOL

Finally somehow in my dream I am back at the zoo's bathroom and I smell like shit. I was trying to avoid these girls I don't like from my building but they saw me washing my pants in the sink. They were laughing at me, I felt so crunchy. ; / I said a few little words to them and they backed off. When I woke up I thought the dream was real for about 5 seconds. Then I realized I really had to use the bathroom. LMAO Has that ever happened to you? My mother says that I am getting money soon because dreaming of poop means money is coming your way. Eeeewww, but yay for me. The next day my stepfather gave me $50 because he won a little bit of money in the lottery. I hope I dream of crap everyday. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment