Monday, March 15, 2010

Summer School Sucks!!!!!!!

I'm reeaaalllllyyyyy hating Stony Brook right now. Uck!! I was so happy I was graduating in May because my adviser told me I was cleared for my university requirements, and now I should focus on my major requirements. I met up with Debbie Mayo and we set out a plan so that I could graduate in May, or so I thought. I applied to graduation and was rejected and didn't know why, until I went to registrar. They told me I still needed 8 upper division credits to graduate and my language requirement wasn't fulfilled. WTF? I almost cursed at the poor woman because I really thought I was going to graduate and to think of staying here one extra semester is painful. I had a 99 on my Spanish regents, HELLLOOOOO I am Puerto Rican. Spanish is my first language and to think that I have to go to summer school for that is stupid. My high school has been closed since 2005 so it was very difficult to get my records. Thank goodness for Peggy, she came through for me. OMG, she got me the right numbers to get in contact with my old school. Looking on the bright side of summer school, I don't have to waste time and money on Spanish classes. I am going to take 2 classes in session 1 and then 1 class in session 2 at SB Manhattan.

I really wanted to quit SB. I just can't believe that this happened. That is what happens when you are lazy. I should have done my own calculations. As a matter of fact, I should have I should have stopped partying in 2002 and graduate in 2006. Oh well I am a firm believer things happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment