Sunday, March 14, 2010

Snowdrift

Well I believe that I have experienced this snowdrift problem once before. I had a female friend last semester who I foolishly let walk all over me because I had “feelings” for her. I think she realized the situation and knew what a nice guy I was, but knew it would never go further than friendship. So as the semester went on she would ask me for various favors that I would oblige to since I wasn’t thinking straight. This continued for quite some time and then I realized that she always says what a great friend I am, but never calls me other than to ask favors. When I realized this revelation I immediately stopped all contact with her; it didn’t hurt that she graduated last semester and moved to the city either. So now I wonder to myself when the next time she will try to contact me and if it will be to get together or just to use me. As of now I’m pretty sure what my answer to her will be if she calls for the latter. Oh yeah, and by the way, it’s been four months since we last spoke and that was because I tried to contact her, which I found like I was doing a lot of during the fall semester. So now I'm waiting in the car for her to get out and initiate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment