Monday, March 15, 2010

My MAC

I think this weekend I am going to buy my laptop that I so desperately need. I got my stipend and I shall use that to purchase it. Kyle said he would go half with me on it so that is great. It will be my b-day present. Now I need to decide if I want a mac or a dell. I would prefer a mac, but dells are cheaper. I just hope nothing else comes up that will make me waste my money. You see I can't hold on to money for a long time because I want everything and I am also broke. So when I get money, I spend it as fast as I can. Thank goodness for my Jewish boyfriend because if it wasn't for him I would be in lots of trouble. He tells me not to buy things all the time and I need someone to tell me that. My family has a bad relationship with money too, but I am trying to stir clear of that.

Anyhow, I have to send my nieces and nephew b-day gifts, my sister a house warming present, buy my laptop and pay for summer classes. I am going to be broke for the rest of my life until I get my career going. It seems like it's taking forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment