Saturday, March 6, 2010

Soldier Inquiry

Hello, my name is Matthew and I am a student at Stony Brook University. My theater class is interested in performing a Greek play by Sophocles. We have narrowed it down to either Ajax or Philoctetes. We would love to have active military personnel currently serving in Afghanistan or Iraq to help us perform one of these plays. We will be using Skype as our means of communication throughout the entire play. The play itself will take place during the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in May. So if you have any questions or you are interested in helping out please just let me know and hopefully we can work something out. Thank you very much for your time.


This is what I plan to post in some of the forums that I provided links to as well as Craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment