Monday, March 29, 2010

HEYYYOOOOOHHH

First-official-school-day-spring-break thang is goin' on. no more classes, no more emails, no more professors molesting you for work.

but im back at SBU. why? is it because i love the atmosphere? no, because its actually raining. is it because i love deserted campuses?! no, because that's the setup of a horror movie. its because im here at work.

i work at admin. and im surrounded by people in the 9-5 scene. i even get my own little cubicle! [yay!] and im living that 9-5 scene for part of this week.

but aside from that. my feet are soaked [note to self: CHECK WEATHER BEFORE YOU PUT ON CHUCKS] and my dress pants are a little too restrictive and long. i have this method where i tape my dress pants up [because of my height deficiency, boo] but the tape began to wear off as i hurdled over puddles.

last time i wore chucks in the rain, i went upstairs [to one of those secret bathrooms that no one knows of!] and shoved it under the hand dryer. it worked, blow drying my shoes. by the time i put them back on, they were abnormally warm and delicious [for my feet].

so, cheers! for another day of warm feet and long pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment