Monday, March 29, 2010

Green Zone

So about a week ago I went with my friends to the movies to watch a film called Green Zone, starring Matt Damon. I had no idea what the actual film was about prior to the screening and was pleasantly surprised once it began. The actual film was about the Iraq War and the first few weeks of the invasion. Without giving too much away, Matt Damon’s character believes that the intelligence the U.S. Army is receiving about possible Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) sites is inaccurate. The rest of the film focuses around him trying to unravel the truth behind the intelligence and the reasons why the U.S. invaded Iraq. If this movie is based on a true story then I guarantee that what Matt Damon finds out will shock you. Overall it turned out to be a really good movie and I would suggest that everyone go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment