Monday, March 15, 2010

change of heart

I was doing my documentary on how exercise improves lives, but I found it a little save and boring. My empty pace project was about the gym as well and I did not want to give out the impression that I am an exercise freak, because I am not. An interesting topic that always has my attention is women studies. Since I am a female, I would like to change my documentary to deal with how Disney movies are actually very harmful to young girl's in America. I remember about 2 years ago I did a power point presentation on this subject and it wasn't received very well by the female audience in the beginning. After the presentation was over, I got weird looks from people, but I think I got the point across. I am hoping this class can appreciate what my documentary is about. I promise it will be fresh and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment