Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fictional Film Idea

For my fictional film I was thinking of doing a spoof of the film Hostel: Part I and Hostel: Part II. I found the film to be extremely disturbing and still have an image of one tourist being tortured and eaten alive. The actual film is about a hostel where young tourists are kidnapped and tortured to death by older, rich individuals who are part of this secret society. Although the idea of a spoof may sound disturbing; I am only interested in pointing out some of the faults of the movie (i.e. graphic scenes). I also want to keep it somewhat close to the original premise without changing too much around so people know what movie I am spoofing. I would also like to add in some of the key points that the movie brings across. This would include: tourism, torture, anti-youth, secret societies, wealth, ethics, etc. So I am really looking forward to making another film and cannot wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment