Wednesday, March 31, 2010

mid-term review

That was an awesome time at our mid-term. I was feeling the creative vibes from everyone. We were one with the day. Cool beans! Anyhow let me tell you that on our mid-term day I was running on empty and I could tell that so was everyone else. I slept for 2 hours in 2 days. It hurt to stay awake but I did it. I was having a little bit of trouble saving and just figuring how to edit my documentary. I was done with editing and just needed to burn it into a cd, so I went to the library sinc site and they helped me there. Kyle's laptop was a little harder to play around with then the one from the library, but I was finally finished. I went to staller at 5 and I saw no one so I got so worried that something happened. I saw Professor Baldwin and handed my stuff in. I was totally half an hour early. After that I met up with Krystle and Julien to see how their projects were doing and they copied their stuff on my flash drive. I remember a guy kept looking at us because I guess we were talking in a quiet zone. LOL
So I had a great time with everyone, we should do it again and charge people next time. Maybe some alcohol can be present.

No comments:

Post a Comment