Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Still trying

I am trying to get in contact with my friend Joel but he's a little busy defending this country. He hasn't gotten back to me yet. : (
Francisco still wants to do it, but he is my last resort to be quite honest. I just want someone to play Ajax that is actually in the war. I also found another maybe. It's my cousin from Texas. His name is Daniel Vazquez and he talks like Hank from King of the Hill. I did not know this but my dear cousin is a soldier and he went to Afghanistan not so long ago. Now they called him back and he is leaving Texas pretty soon to go to war again. If all else fails, I would go to Penn station and talk to some soldiers that guard it to see if they could help me out. I just hope someone gives me an answer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment