Sunday, March 7, 2010

New House

Yay. My big sister moved into her new house today. She got married last year to Peter Rhodes, (a great guy) and they decided that living in a rented upstairs house was annoying. Plus they took in my father so they need their space. They have lots of land in their backyard, and even a creek. I'm really excited for them. Pretty soon they will get a big black dog to protect the house. They already have a great security system too. I advised them to get a license for a gun so that they could have extra protection. I think no one is going to mess with an Italian and two crazy Puerto Ricans. lol Anyhow things are looking up for them and I think they really deserve it. : )

I found a soldier for the project. His name is Francisco, but the only problem is that he does not have internet access. Since Francisco works at the NYSC with me, I am thinking about telling Kyle to go to the gym and let him use his laptop for a few minutes. That is my last resort. Although Francisco is currently not over seas, he is active in the Army as a reserve soldier. I feel he could be Teledetesesss....because he reminds me of the forgotten soldier. He goes through training all the time and stands guard for government stuff. It's top secret stuff I guess. I am going to interview him next weekend to get more info. I am also trying to get in contact with my friend from high school. His name is Joel. Now Joel sometimes writes to me on facebook so I am hoping that he could respond to me now. He is currently in the war so I will keep you posted on whether or not he can skype us on a specific day. I hope he does. I remember Joel was a small dude in school. Very very smart and sometimes immature when it came to girls. I also remember he had a big attitude with people he did not like. LOL He got scholarships to go to great schools because he is so gifted. When he told me he was not going to college because he did not want to waste anytime, I thought he was really going insane. Then when I asked him what he was going to do with his life he said with the most serious face I have ever seen him with, " I am going to the Army". I laughed because I thought he was joking. Who the hell has a bright future in school and gives it up to enroll in the Army during a war? I didn't get him, and he did not care. He made sense to himself and I guess that is what truly matters. I really hope he takes care of himself. I am going to facebook him right now. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment