Sunday, April 10, 2011

Textures Video Piece

Okay, here's a little video I slammed together this afternoon while watching epic documentaries like "Finding Jack the Ripper" and "The Botany of Desire," not to mention "DaVinci's Lost Code" and an Ancient Almanac on the Borgias. Dude, I am becoming over-educated. I was particularly inspired by daVinci, but I doubt that it's obvious or relevant to this digital opus.

Enjoy, if you can.
BTW, I figured out who Waylon Lenk is: he's that guy who was on the news recently for saving a kennel full of Rottweiler puppies from burning to death in that tragic petshop fire in El Paso. I say tragic, but really, it wasn't. No animals were hurt, but the petshop/puppymill owner was overcome with fumes, but not from that particular fire, if you know what I mean. Rat bastard! The petshop owner, not Lenk, I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment