Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let Them Eat Lead

A few years ago I was visited by Milit-arie Antoinette who showed up only to help celebrate one of my two annual birthdays – I was born on Easter, and as Easter is a holiday based on the lunisolar calendar and rarely falls on the same date, I get to celebrate two birthdays a year, one on the actual date of my birthday and the other on Easter Sunday. Frankly I find Milit-arie a bit of an odd bird contradiction; but hey, with militant right-wing rifle power looming right there under my nose, who am I to ruffle feathers?
As you can plainly see, Milit-arie Antoinette brooks no quarter for slaggers, vagabonds and ne’er-do-wells, which is really unfortunate seeing how most of my friends are ne’er-do-wells. I had half hopes that day that she’s take a couple of pot shots at that dastardly bobcat Super Bob who was in the habit of treeing my puddy cats every time he blew through the neighborhood, but no luck for me or the puddy cats. As far as I know, Super Bob remains at large. As does Milit-arie Antoinette.

This is SuperBob, archenemy of puddy cats

No comments:

Post a Comment