Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Ministry of Magic Strikes Again!

I am sooo excited! When I return to the Seattle area after this term ends I am going to go on a Mini Cooper-oriented event the first weekend of June! Return to This is Stonehenge is fast becoming a legendary annual trip for Mini owners in the Northwest. I couldn't go last year because the week before the trip a tray fell on my foot and broke a toe that hurt so much I knew I wouldn't be able to manage a 3 hour road trip. I was very sad. Here is a photo from the trip that I so wished I had been a part of.

I really enjoy going on Mini rallies; it is always so fun to see the astonished looks on drivers' faces as 40 or 50 Mini Coopers pass by them on the highway! Silly silly stuff, but whot the hell.

I also indulge in Mini sightings in Seattle and on the eastside. Whenever I see a Mini parked in a parking lot, I put one of my You've Been Spotted by the Ministry of Magic! cards on their front window. Hee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment