Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ode to Colors

I love the color green because it reminds me of life. You see green in the leaves and in the grass I love to play in. I love the color blue. The sea is blue, especially in Puerto Rico. The beaches are either blue or light green, very warm and salty. I love the color yellow. Yellow reminds me of the summer sun. Some of the happiest moments of my life happen in the summer. That is why I can't wait for all the fun I am going to have this summer. I love the color brown. The earth and my family's beautiful faces are different shades of brown. I love the color black. I know it isn't a color, it is the absent of color. It so bold, so dark, so beautiful. I love the color coral. It reminds me of good tasting candies. I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I think of coral. I love the color purple. I think it looks so pretty on me. I look like a blue berry and that is fine with me because I love blue berries. I also love the color white. I know it is all of the colors put together. It is so pure, so inviting. I like that nothing can hide in white.

These are the colors I sort of like; pink and red. I wear red when I want to look seductive and it usually works. Pink is so girly for me it makes me want to puke. But I must admit that some shades of pink look fabulous on me.

The color I hate; orange and baby deuce green. I hate the color orange because it reminds me of the walls at the Lincoln Hospital. I used to always go to doctor visits there and wait for hours bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment