Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sushi

I used to think sushi was gross. I couldn't understand why people would put raw fish in their mouths and chew. My mother did not raise us on fish. She never cooked it because my older sister Ketsy is allergic to all kinds of seafood. So I was weened off of fish since I was three. When I got with Kyle, he introduced me to sushi. I had a crunchy spicy tuna role for the first time and it was great. I started getting braver and the food just kept getting more amazing with each bite. Now I am addicted to yellow tail and scallion rolls, eel and avocado rolls, and salmon spicy tuna rolls. The best taste in the world is toro sashimi. I ate sushi twice this week. Do you think I will get lead poisoning like that Ari guy from Entourage. I hope not. I want to go to Japan and eat the best sushi and sashimi in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment