Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can't wait for the Summer!

I am the mother hen of my crew when I go out and party with my friends. This makes me feel so old because I hate feeling like a babysitter. Things are going to change. Maybe it’s my friends turn to babysit. This summer I plan to say yes to new experiences; I need to venture off out of my comfort zone. If someone asks me to do some public speaking, I will say yes. Hopefully this will lead to new opportunities. My friends from other countries always tell me to visit them. Yes, I will visit them. I am going to try new foods, like frog legs or something like it. I want to go camping this summer and build my own tent. I want to make fire. I will crash city parties, and sing in karaoke bars. I am going to explore the world or at least China town. This summer is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment