Thursday, May 13, 2010

Controversial Art



This is somewhat of a controversial video. Why you ask? Well it wasn't staged and Badu actually striped down in public, wearing nothing but her birthday suit. While I applaud her for such a risky move, I'm still not sure how I really feel about it. I am trying to look at it from the point of view of the bystanders, how would I react if a woman striped down butt naked in the subway. Does it make a difference that it is a famous person, do I prefer to see famous people strip naked in public...some days I say no and others I'm like why not.

Another question I would like to pose is, suppose this was a male, a famous male at that, maybe Common or Dr. Mc Dreamy from Grey's Anatomy, or how about Rapper Rick Ross (I've actually seen pictures of him on stage shirtless...puke!!!) , but you get my point! How would the public react to a man swaying his shlong at kids and grandmothers??? Just asking ;)

I do like the song, so enjoy some Baduation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment