Thursday, May 13, 2010

24 hour bug

Kyle had a feast while I was staying over Becky's. My cousin came over to hang out with Kyle and they ate so much. This morning I took my AAS final and did very well. I finished it in 15 minutes. After my final I called Kyle and he stood home from work with food poisoning. He wanted me to come home and take care of him. So after helping out for the graduation ceremony, I hoped on the train and went home. He was sprawled out on the couch looking miserable. Poor baaabbbyyyyy. I went downstairs to buy him some lipton noodle soup and some ginger ale. It made him feel much better, but he couldn't eat the whole thing. Now he is hungry so I made him a grill cheese. I hope it isn't contagious because I can't deal with being in the bathroom all day. So I am hoping for the best. He also has a slight fever. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment