Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hit or Miss?

Are tie-dye in this summer I can't remember? Yes they are it depends of how you wear it. Don't go for a full tie-dye dress because then it will be too much. Instead go for tie-dye tights with blacks pumps and a nice shirts. Denim shorts are also in. It depends on the length. Some people don't know how to rock the denim shorts because they are either too long or too short. I guess if you can see the pockets popping out from under your pants like Britney Spears, they are too short. Almost for ladies this summer, don't lie to yourself. If you do not have the body for a thong bathing suit then don't wear one. I always go to the beach and see a fat grandma in a bikini. I don't know if I should applaud her for her courage or feed her to the LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment