Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Big Happy Family


Having one big happy family is a fantasy, well at least in my family. These TV shows persuade people that this is what a real family is all about when it’s not true at all. At one point in time I believed that this was how my family was supposed to be. But it wasn’t and at times I would find myself wishing for a perfect family whenever there was unnecessary drama. I hated the arguments and fights. The distant silence was the worst. All I wanted was for everyone to be happy, for everyone to get along with each other. But I guess that was too much to ask for. Everything is an issue, there is constant screaming and yelling going tit for tat, and back and forth….ugh I’m getting a headache from all this constant fighting when is enough, enough? Someone please make it stop. Give me peace of mind; let the birds sing louder than before, let the sun shine brighter than yesterday, let there be forgiveness and unconditional love in their heart. No not here in this family…just another sleepless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment