Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SUPER SHAWLLL

So remember that badass Shawl that I said I was making?

Here is a video of it being used in action, on one of the largest powwow stages in the country. Gathering of Nations, in Albuquerque, NM.

It is the dancer in all black. Black dress,
And the shawl is a black shawl with a colorful yellow/blue/red/white horizontal band going across it.

It was called the "Super Shawl" midnight special - yes, it was midnight at the time. And dozens of women competed, in a winner take all contest. The prize was $1000 and a trip to vegas!!


I an also posting this because to date, it is my most popular youtube video - with 2,494 hits! I know that might seem like chump change for some, but for me, that's amazing! I am almost in disbelief, but it is very promising.

The sky is the limit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment