Monday, May 16, 2011

Cheers!

I am off to Seattle to dramaturg two shows for Greenstage Theatre this summer - both are Shakespeares: Antony and Cleopatra and The Tempest. Greenstage has been a favorite theatre company of mine for quite some time - they've been doing free Shakespeare in the Park shows for 23 years and generally I can claim that for each show presented A Splendid Time is Guaranteed for All.
I am about to embark upon a cross-country road trip with my sister-in-law Linda who has been in my life since 1974. First we'll drive up to Martha's Vineyard to meet up with her sister then we'll start the trek west from there. Exciting stuff!
This week after my foray into off off Broadway with American Decameron, I managed to pack another 5 boxes to send to Seattle and finish up another nifty pair of flip flop socks!
Ahh, me dogs ain't barkin' no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment