Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Impending summer Part II

What to do? crap.

I am teaching the first summer session, so that is good. Gives me some sort of stability, and more teaching practice. Plus, it is a much shorter semester - meaning that I have to adapt the syllabus to fit within the time, but still have just as much meaning.

I JUST GOT 8!!!

What does that mean?

I just got 8 people to sign up for the course, so far. Which means, that it won't get canceled due to low numbers :D

I CAN TEACH!!!

Now for the second part of summer.... The traditional thing would be to find an internship of sorts to enrich my experience. I will try

But last resort (but fun resort) is to just make work and commissions for cash - continually enhancing my portfolio and my bank account, all the while trying to be more business savy.

The idea of going to business school has crossed my mind. I might start studying for the GMATS soon... because the art teaching market isn't looking too happy. But maybe i'm just not looking in the right places :)

Regardless, I am excited for this summer - and for a fresh start next Fall. Next fall will be a hit ! with non stop art making, art showing, pot stirring, and future forward thinking.

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment