Sunday, July 4, 2010

Older Adut Life



In current society, the number of older people is increasing due to the development of medical techniques , so the welfare problem for older people is also getting attention. The problem I thought is lake of welfare systems for older people who need more care. They have trouble doing physical activities something like walking and climbing the stairs due to weakened muscles. For these reason, most people think that older people are share to taken care of, and older people might think they are worthless. I want to talk this social problem really important in aging society, exactly Korea.

I want to express the emotion of older people like sense of loss, joys and sorrows of their life with music, movement, and story in our performance. I want to impress and arouse audience's attention to the elderly life. In addition, as far as I concerned, the recognition for older people like stupid thought that older people cannot work must be changed. We have to find somethings which older people can do, not just support them. That is my expectation.

SeungHa JO

No comments:

Post a Comment