Sunday, July 4, 2010

If you could live your life over again, what would you do differently?

My honest answer to this is that I would have pursued my teaching career a lot sooner. Other than that I don’t think I would change anything. I have made mistakes in my life, but I feel that if I change my life I would have never had the opportunity to make it right for every time that I made a mistake. I don’t know I that makes any sense, but that’s how I feel. Everything happens for a reason. I can’t say I have had is easy, but if I had not made the decisions I have made in life I would not be where I am today.

We all think sometimes “what would have happened if” and we get curious about the possible
outcomes of the decisions we did not make, but like I said, things happen for a reason and God works in mysterious ways. What he has in store for each and every one of us is uncertain, what I do know is that every decision I have made in my life has made sense to me later on in life. It might not have given me the result I expected, but it all eventually fell into place. So I don’t think I would change anything if I had the chance to relive my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment