Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who am I?

From when I was young, I liked to watch movies. It was not quiet good movies, and I usually selected only comedy genre. I wanted to have and watch artistic and experimental movies when I watched more and more movies. Somehow I felt boring to watch other people' masterpieces, and that made me passionated to learn about film making. But it was very tough work to make one movie because the director has to handle everything which is in film making process. Especially, I am not good at using computer programs, it is terrible. that is why I love to watch and make Mise-en Scene movies. I was director of photography in my friend's movie last year. I do not have mind to be the director, it was just my hobby and interest. But my hobby is facinating me more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment