Monday, June 21, 2010

HOW DO I WANT TO CHAGE THE WORLD?(SeungHa)

This picture is my hand in sunlight.

I really want to communicate other people with telepathy which is a kind of non-verbal communication, especially, regardless of color, language, race, or nationality. I strongly believe that the technology which make people can communicate each other with telepathy will be developed. In addition, it will be possible to share concerns or deep thought with anyone at the same time without language. There are no barriers of time and space for communicating in current world because of the development of science and technology. As far as I concerned, the material to make possible telepathy communicating is light. Light is the fastest method to transmit something, actually I mean it can deliver our thought, idea to the opposite by transmitting telepathy. So far, it is only a dream, not real. However, I believe it will come true and it will change the world again.

SeungHa JO

1 comment:

  1. love your idea of communicating with telepathy. Actually, many animals have that ability to sense what's happening to others and communicate with them at far distance. We also human beings have had this ability, I believe but we has lost it since we've depended too much on tangible communication tools such as voices, body gestures, writings and internet.

    IGGY LEE

    ReplyDelete