Monday, June 21, 2010

This is who I am.


This is who I am.


When I was young, I always liked playing outside all day, especially in playground. I always played with many boys. I was close to 'Tomboy', active girl. So, when I came back home at dinner, everytime I walked, sand and dust in my pants and socks dropped to the floor. I felt like walking on the sand. Also, I liked to exercise such as running. I've been a runner in school for 12years.

Since I was a middle school student, I've loved to take photographs even if I don't have nice, expensive camera. I think photographs can include many beautiful objects and thoughts. It can communicate with people. Photographs give their own meanings to people, people also accept the meaning and reinterpret photographs. sometimes, photographer can express who he or she is through photographs.


One of the best travel for me is Hukuoka in Japan,because when I was a high school student, I and my friend planned it by ourselves. Going abroad without adults made us so exciting. We prepared our trip well. So, we could enjoy our summer vacation.


Adverisement is one of the best interests. In very short moment, ad can notify what it trys to tell to people. It's very attractive point. Also, it can utilize many methods to express such as music, paintings, photographs, video, a piece of writing etc. So, I want to be a creative director in advertisement field. I will express my ideas and philosophy through ad by using various things.


No comments:

Post a Comment