Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dancing Queen - like the old song says


Love to be in the spotlight.

That's all about ME.

Actually, there is nothing I can say "I'm the best!" or at least "I'm better!".

Just having a little bit confidence and interest in almost every field spports my character untill now.

It is really hard to find something that I stick to.

That's why people see me as a young and little girl.

YES!

I admit it is TRUE! but I'm okay about this.

Because so many chances are laid down in front of me, no matter how long, I will spend the time as possible as I can.

YES!

Dancing Queen is my another name who is wandering in myself and in this world.
P.S
You wanna listen to my story more?
Like what attracts me most or how I've lived before?
Well...
I'll show you through various ways not only a boring article.
Watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment